Total Pageviews

Subscribe by Email

Friday, April 27, 2012

Letter to a Family Re: Spirit Visitation from their Family Member

I found this old letter that I sent anonymously to a family who had experienced the sudden death of one of their members.  Even though I just barely knew who he was, or who they were, he showed up.

December 27, 2005

Dear Family,

I am writing to you with some hard-to-believe news.  It’s so hard to believe, that I’m choosing not to sign this letter or identify myself to you.  I don’t want you to think I have any ulterior motive other than to relay what I feel I am being led to.
Ever see the TV programs “Medium” or “Ghost Whisperer”?  You might want to.  A few years ago I developed the “gift” of communication with spirits (most times I struggle with considering it to be a “gift”).  It is still in its infancy and certainly not fail-proof or as dramatic and distinct as what you see on TV.
On Christmas Eve, I was “contacted” by Randy.  I tried to ignore him as seems to be my habit.  I told him to visit your family in dreams so that you would sense his desire to let you know he was fine.  Seems he wants me to do a little more than that as he is back again today.  Trust me…if possible, this is weirder for me than it is for you.
My sense of his visitation is that your family is struggling with his loss this holiday as it is near the one-year anniversary of his death.  He wants you to know that he is FINE…more than fine he is free, and healthy and whole and happy.  He is with other family members (did both of your parents pass as well?).  There is nothing anybody could have done to prevent his death, and he wishes that none of you would hold regrets, or guilt about anything.  He is as close as you need him to be.   I was told to contact ______ as she might be more open or may have already felt his presence and “wondered” if it was him.
One thing I am being shown is that “Heaven” is not a lock-down.  Some spirits remain earthbound if they have unfinished business, and even once they have crossed over, they are free to travel and visit when people need them too.  Once they have crossed over, my sense is that they don’t need to return, but are called back by the needs of others still here.  Randy gives the impression of one who has crossed over but was feeling called back during your time of pain and missing him to convey that his new life is wonderful and that he will see you all again on the other side.
Be aware of and open to contact from him.  It could be a sudden image of him, or a sudden warm feeling or thought that overtakes you.  You can talk to him and he can communicate telepathically with you.  He may even appear in your dreams as we are more open to such things in our sleep state.  Your relationship with him is not over, it has simply changed forms.
I know you only peripherally.  I met Randy and other family members a few times, and members of my family knew Randy and members of your family…small town stuff.  All I am is the messenger.  I have no idea why but I’m trying to pass on what I sense during spirit visitations.
May you all be richly blessed and may you come to know that Heaven is just a breath away and so are those who have passed before you.  Randy sends his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment